Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 12 - Day 12


It's been awhile since I've visited my dad at work. Before becoming a wife and mother, I would pop in there frequently to visit and chat. 

Today, Aidan and I had a reason to stop by. Three years ago I "borrowed" a box of photos from my parents so I could scan them and create a graduation present for my sister, Tanya. I was still hanging onto that box until today. I consider it a feat that it was intact and accessible since we've moved 3 times since I've had it! Dad needed the box of photos to create a memorial slide show of his late father (12/31/10) for his service this weekend. I was lucky to take a peek at his progress and I am very impressed. It will be a joy for the family to see all of these older photos again. 

Aidan had a great time visiting "Bompa Scott" and toodled around the office with his bag of fruit snacks. We should really try and stop in there more often. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good day. Sorry about the death of your Dad's father. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete