Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 20 - Day 20



We are busily editing photos for June's 90th birthday party next month. I have been super sick the last two days so there was no actual photo taken by me today. However, since we're working with older photos, I thought it appropriate to use one of June's photos for the photo of the day today.

Janie has been scanning the photos and we've been editing them for a slideshow. This photo is of her mom and dad (June and John) during their engagement. John had just made June a bracelet out of spoon! I have seen this kind of jewelry on many Etsy sites so I thought it neat to learn that June used to wear it.

Out of all the photos we've come across this week, this one stood out most to me. It just speaks to me and I love it.

For blog reader notes: Janie is Dan's mom, and June and John are Janie's parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment