Friday, January 7, 2011

January 5 - Day 5



Tonight the kids and I got the cat off his lazy buns and put him to work with his new Christmas catnip toys. Bones is 9 1/2 years old and has been with me since Oct 2001, when he was 4 months. I often joke with Dan that Bones is my longest relationship.

This evening, Bones went crazy over his new feather toys. Ian had fun tossing all of them around and watching Bones chase after. The best part was listening to the boys giggle and laugh and shriek over and over again. I never tire of hearing their happy angelic voices. They are so good with the cat too, and the cat is as equally nice in return. Bones is the best (and only) cat we've ever had and I am always appreciative of his high tolerance to my kiddos' shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment