Monday, January 3, 2011

January 2 - Day 2


Today we stopped at Barnes and Noble. I really could live in this store. I worked here when I was going to school in Boise and loved it.

This stop was to pick up some reading material (magazines!) that we have a hard time finding elsewhere. Love the BHG spin off magazines: Storage, DIY, and 100 Ideas for Real Rooms. All 3 had some fantastic ideas for revamping our rooms.

Of course, the kids require a stop in the Children's section of the store. Ian browsed the books for all of 2 minutes and then headed off to the train table to play. (Even though he has one at home!). Aidan went another route and picked some books off the shelves. Since I was supervising Ian, Dan hung around with Aidan. We were on two separate ends of the kids' section when I spied this cozy moment between dad and son. I couldn't resist the photo op and thank goodness for zoom. They didn't even suspect a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment