Friday, January 7, 2011

January 4 - Day 4



Today I switched out some photos. I have been trying to rotate layouts every season, to keep it fresh. This is just one of my 8x8 frames on the wall, and I apologize for taking this 365 photo at such an unflattering angle. I made this layout last year and the photos were taken in October 2005, when Dan and I were dating. We had just finished a trip to Newport, Oregon and stopped in Tillamook to tour the cheese factory. Before we went inside, I snapped a few shots in the car. It was really random but turned out neat. I love this photo because it reminds me of who we were as a couple before we were parents - a connection that seems to get lost once tiny feet pitter patter around the house. One of our goals this  year is to take more time for us, have more date nights, just be together. This digital scrapbooking layout will be a beautiful reminder over the next few months.

1 comment:

  1. I like the angle.:)

    And yes, remembering the "couple" is so very important!! (And hard!)

    ReplyDelete